Journal „Adult Education“ in 2018 celebrated 18th anniversary of the first edition published in 2001.
The newest edition of the journal is from this month available to the public, and on the occasion of the anniversary, the Editor-In-Chief, Prof.Dr Senada Dizdar in her introduction reviews the very beginning of the journal as well as its whole path from then till now.
„For the Bosnian-Herzegovinian andragogical community, the appearance of the Journal „Adult Education“ represents an important breakthrough in its constitution because the Journal has enabled its institutional establishment by gathering scientists profiling themselves in the field, and by creating a communication network with wider scientific and professional milieus as well as corps of texts necessary for this science to become an academic discipline“ stated Prof. Dizdar.
New edition of the journal introduces six articles on diverse topics, and as a supplement full Bibliography of the Journal „Adult Education“ (2001-2018).
Topics of the articles published in this edition are following:
- Creativity as a Process: „Straight-A“ Model,
- Educometry in Andragogy: Lifelong Learning Competences Scale/LLLC for Teachers,
- Importance of Media Literacy in Bosnian-Herzegovinian Society and Role of Lifelong Learning Centers for the Development of this Concept in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- From the History of Adult Education in Bosnia and Herzegovina: The Most Remarkable Institutions and Activities (1918-1941),
- Quality Assurance in Organisations for Adult Education in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Necessity of Studying the Subject „Public Performance“ in Formal Higher Education at the Faculties of Social Sciences.
All interested persons can get a copy of the journal free of charge in the office of DVV International - Country Office B&H in Sarajevo, as well as download an online version here.