The Bosnian Cultural Center of Sarajevo Canton has recently published a new issue of the journal „Adult Education“ which is now available online on DVV International's website in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The new issue was prepared as a double issue containing original scientific, professional and review papers of renowned authors from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia on the popular topics from the field of adult education and culture:
- Education and Self-Affirmation of Adults in Leisure
- Conceptualizing Adult Identity Formation in Higher Education Context
- Teacher Training as Contribution to Strengthening Capacities for Development of Elementary Adult Education in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Virtual World of Children and Young People: Challenges on Road to Adulthood
- Preschool Teacher's Work Locus of Control and Implications for Education According to Concept of Choice Theory
- Comic-book Intellectualization in Philosophical and Pedagogical Synergy.
Until 2019, the journal publishers were DVV International and Bosnian Cultural Centre of Sarajevo Canton. However, from January 2019, the journal is being published by the Bosnian Cultural Centre of Sarajevo Canton exclusively.
Read the newest issue of the journal here.