DVV International - Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina is seeking four German adult education centers (VHSs) willing to contribute to strengthening local adult education organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in terms of their organizational, human resources and program development.
The project activities should start in September 2022 and end in autumn 2024. The total duration of the project supported by DVV International is 24 months.
The first project phase aims at introducing participating organizations to each other and developing a concept of organizational structure and institutional development, based on the Curriculum InstitutionALE, that could be potentially used as a development tool by all other existing and new adult education providers in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the second phase, each of the selected four VHSs will be closely networked with one of the following DVV International’s partner organizations:
- Association for Local Development Initiatives - ALDI from Goražde
- Center for Civil Society Promotion - CPCD from Sarajevo
- AMICA EDUCA Association from Tuzla
- Center for Education and Research NAHLA from Sarajevo.
The selected VHSs are expected to:
- take part in the kick-off meeting in Sarajevo (Autumn 2022 - travel and accommodation costs covered by DVV International) and provide professional expertise in developing the concept of organizational structure and institutional development (4 expert days in 2022)
- participate in the online discussions on needs for improvements and present tools that could be transferred by the end of 2024 (3 expert days in 2023)
- organize a visit to the VHS and host up to 5 representatives of the local organization in 2023 (5 expert days in 2023 or 2024; organization costs covered by DVV International)
- provide online consultations at least four times during the project duration (twice a year).
Interested VHSs shall express their interest in the above-mentioned project activities by sending a brief letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their motivation, program orientation, expertise, and relevancy to any participating organization from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In addition, VHSs may attach CVs of managers or teachers to support the notes on expertise.
Deadline: August 22, 2022
For more information, please read the Terms of Reference.